To find out more about REVISS or any of our products and services, please contact us.
Tel: +44 (0)1494 777444
Tel: +1 847 680 4522
Alternatively, contact us
via our enquiry form
REVISS uses the ISO9001-2008 framework for managing performance within its business, including manufacturing operations. Production of REVISS sealed sources is based at three sites: in the UK, Russia and Argentina. In all cases, the production operations are carried out in accordance with REVISS-approved procedures. In accordance with REVISS’s quality management programme, REVISS supervises manufacture and product testing. All of the product is released for sale by REVISS quality assurance staff from one of our distribution centres.
View our REVISS ISO9001:2008 Certificate
View our PURIDEC ISO9001:2008 Certificate
Management of the quality assurance of REVISS products is based on three key pillars:
Design Management. REVISS adopts rigorous design development and review standards in order to ensure that all of our products are fit for purpose and are constructed in accordance with best-practise, meeting all current safety and regulatory standards.
- In accordance with the requirements of ISO9001:2008, REVISS maintains close control over the management and development of product design
- Procedures require a good understanding of user requirements for the product as well as the environment in which it will be used.
- Validation of product performance versus design requirements forms a key part of the design release procedure
- Even where user requirements remain constant, product design is subject to periodic review to ensure that it remains consistent with technology development and with changing regulatory requirements.
Manufacturing Control. Our quality management programme includes extensive manufacturing monitoring and control in order to ensure that products coming of the production line are of consistent quality and meet the performance standards established during design development.
- Manufacture of all REVISS sealed source products is controlled in accordance with internal processes that conform with the requirements of ISO9001:2008
- Manufacturing procedures, and any changes to them, are reviewed by appointed technical Design Authorities prior to adoption
- Manufacturing operations are audited by REVISS’s QA department for compliance with the documented procedures
- All product is released for sale only through a process of compliance audit carried out by a REVISS Quality Engineer
Customer Care. In order to ensure that we understand our customers’ needs clearly and that we manufacture products that meet them. Part of our customer care package is also to monitor the performance of product at intervals following delivery and installation to ensure that it performs as expected.
- REVISS makes every effort to understand what its customers want and expect of product and that the goods and services that we provide meet those expectations. In order to do this, REVISS liaises with customers to understand their needs and, on receipt of a purchase order, operates a rigorous contract review process to ensure that there is a clear understanding of the customer’s specified requirements and of the Company’s ability to meet them
- REVISS maintains an extensive surveillance programme for product in service. The objectives of this are to ensure that we are fully aware of the typical environments in which product is used and also to ensure that we maintain a clear understanding of the way in which product performs in these environments. The programme involves environmental sampling, in-situ examination of product in service and also destructive testing of selected samples